We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- If you pay by credit card or debit card, we will receive temporary authorization to charge your card once you have completed the payment process. We will charge you when we ship your order or when the temporary authorization ends, whichever comes first.
- Different forms of payment cannot be combined, and you can only use one bank card for each order.
- If a PayPal dispute occurs before shipment, the order will be held because PayPal will withhold payment under such circumstances. Please settle the dispute to proceed with the order.
- Please contact our customer support email at “firstname.lastname@example.org” if there is any problem with your payment.
1. How can I pay with coupon codes?
Go to the checkout page, follow the steps and fill in the necessary information. There are “use coupon code” and “use credit” buttons on the order summary section.
To use coupon code, click on “Use a Coupon code” and enter the coupon code you have in the blank column. Don’t forget to click on “Use Coupon” to continue the order.
2. What can I do if the payment for my order is declined?
If your payment has been declined, you will need to place your order again. We’re not able to reinstate an order once the payment has been declined. To help ensure your order is not declined when placing a new order we suggest checking the following:
1) Your order information (eg. phone number, email address) before submitting your order; if you are shipping to a business address, make sure to put your name on the order.
2) Card details to make sure the information is correct, e.g. the expiry date and your billing address.
3) Enter the correct security code – that’s the three digit number on the backside of your card.
4) Your card issuer may have declined your payment. As they don’t tell us the reason for this, it’s best to check with them.
If you have checked all of the above, try paying with another card or with another form of payment.
3. How long do refunds take to process?
Refunds will be processed using the same method that was used to make the payment. The refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer.
4. Is my Personal Payment Profile secure?
We understand the importance of security in online transactions. Buy IMMI takes all necessary security measures to protect your credit card and other confidential personal information. Buy IMMI does not share this information to any outside organizations.