We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- If you pay by credit card or debit card, we will receive temporary authorization to charge your card once you have completed the payment process. We will charge you when we ship your order or when the temporary authorization ends, whichever comes first.
- Different forms of payment cannot be combined, and you can only use one bank card for each order.
- If a PayPal dispute occurs before shipment, the order will be held because PayPal will withhold payment under such circumstances. Please settle the dispute to proceed with the order.
- Please contact our customer support email at “firstname.lastname@example.org” if there is any problem with your payment.
If you are eligible for Tax Exemption you can submit your information to receive tax exempt status on BuyIMMI.com.
There are 2 options to apply for new customers:
1. Add products to Cart. Proceed to the Checkout Page.
At the bottom of the CheckOut page you will see this message:
Click the link and you will be taken to the Register Screen:
Enter your email and create a password. Press Register.
You will then see the Tax Exemption screen in My Account.
Enter your Tax ID Number and Reason for Exemption. [Reseller, Educational Institution, etc.]Upload your Tax Exemption Document. Formats accepted: .doc, .docx,.pdf, .jpg
After submitting your Tax information you will receive and email regarding your status. When your application is approved/disapproved you will receive and email with the status change. This process may take a day or two.
Once approved you can view or update your tax Information via My Account > Tax Exemption.
2. The alternate application for new customers is to select the Login / Register Option at the top left of the screen on Desktop:
Or the 3 Line menu button on Mobile:
From there follow the steps above to Register a new account and submit your Tax Exemption information via My Account > Tax Exemption.
If you have any questions or issues please contact BuyIMMI Support at email@example.com
For existing customers that have previously placed and order, you can simply submit your Tax Exemption information via My Account > Tax Exemption
1. How can I pay with coupon codes?
Go to the checkout page, follow the steps and fill in the necessary information. There are “use coupon code” and “use credit” buttons on the order summary section.
To use coupon code, click on “Use a Coupon code” and enter the coupon code you have in the blank column. Don’t forget to click on “Use Coupon” to continue the order.
2. What can I do if the payment for my order is declined?
If your payment has been declined, you will need to place your order again. We’re not able to reinstate an order once the payment has been declined. To help ensure your order is not declined when placing a new order we suggest checking the following:
1) Your order information (eg. phone number, email address) before submitting your order; if you are shipping to a business address, make sure to put your name on the order.
2) Card details to make sure the information is correct, e.g. the expiry date and your billing address.
3) Enter the correct security code – that’s the three digit number on the backside of your card.
4) Your card issuer may have declined your payment. As they don’t tell us the reason for this, it’s best to check with them.
If you have checked all of the above, try paying with another card or with another form of payment.
3. How long do refunds take to process?
Refunds will be processed using the same method that was used to make the payment. The refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer.
4. Is my Personal Payment Profile secure?
We understand the importance of security in online transactions. Buy IMMI takes all necessary security measures to protect your credit card and other confidential personal information. Buy IMMI does not share this information to any outside organizations.