Updated September 20th, 2021
Who We Are
We are BuyIMMI (IMMI Direct, Inc., d/b/a BuyIMMI). BuyIMMI’s website is www.BuyIMMI.com. The principal place of business of BuyIMMI is 18881 IMMI Way, Westfield, Indiana 46074. BuyIMMI and its affiliates, including IMMI, IMMI Safeguard and all other entities under parent company IMMI Holdings, Inc., are collectively referred to herein as “IMMI” (also referred to as “we,” “our,” or “us”).
By using our website, you consent to the terms of this policy.
Data Protection Principles
IMMI (as the seller/operator/data collector) will comply with all US privacy laws. IMMI has carried out a formal risk assessment of consumer privacy operations and their privacy provisions. US legislation gives consumers the following rights in relation to their personal data which IMMI has collected on-line (including telephone sales, which are inputted into our computer system):
- The right to transparency, the reason why we have collected your personal data (specific purpose), in-line with your reasonable expectations as a consumer (including health, financial, employment data).
- The right to know whether your personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- The right to refuse the sale of your personal data.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to equal service and price, even if you access your privacy rights.
- The right to rectify or request deletion of personal information.
- The right of data portability.
IMMI has carried out a formal risk assessment of its consumer practices and privacy provisions. BUYIMMI practices its fiduciary duty and exercises care, loyalty, and confidentiality and acts in the best interests of its consumers.
The Kind of Information We Hold About You
Consumer Personal Data means any information about a person that identifies them. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). IMMI will only use your Consumer Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your Consumer Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- Where IMMI needs to perform the contract or agreement we have entered into with you.
- Where IMMI needs to comply with a legal obligation.
- Where it is necessary for IMMI legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
IMMI may also use your Consumer Personal Data in the following situations, which are likely to be rare:
- Where IMMI needs to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests).
- Where IMMI needs to protect the public interest [or for official purposes].
What we collect and store
Specifically, through our partners and/or vendors like WooCommerce, we collect information about you during the checkout process.
While you visit our site, we will track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for seven years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Automated decision-making takes place when an electronic system uses personal information to make a decision without human intervention (including website cookies). IMMI is permitted to use automated decision-making in the following circumstances:
- Where IMMI has notified you of the decision.
- Where IMMI deems it is necessary to perform the contract with you and appropriate measures are in place to safeguard your rights.
- In limited circumstances, with your explicit written consent and where appropriate measures are in place to safeguard your rights.
IMMI has put into place measures to protect the security of your Consumer Personal Data. Details of these measures are available upon request.
Disclosure of Consumer Personal Data
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your Consumer Personal Data for a specific purpose, including the collection, processing, and transfer of your personal information, you have the right to opt-in or opt-out of disclosing this personal information.
By continuing to use this website you verify that you are at least 16 years of age. If you are not at least 16 years of age, please discontinue use of our site.
Data Disposal. Cybersecurity/Data security
Reasonable measures are in place to ensure the destruction of Consumer Personal Data, including the modification of records to ensure they are unreadable and undecipherable.
Data may also be securely shredded or deleted from electronic sources.
Other Jurisdictional Requirements
In the instance of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other transaction, where another entity assumes control of your Consumer Personal Data, you consumer rights remain unchanged.
If you believe there has been a breach of your Consumer Personal Data, you have thirty days to submit written notice to the IMMI Data protection Officer, identifying the specific provisions you allege IMMI has violated.
Data protection officer
How to Contact Us
- By sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By calling us at (317) 896-9531.