Shipping Time and Rules
Shipment times for your order will be scheduled as follows: Orders are processed from 8am-5pm EST Monday though Friday. Orders placed before 2pm each day will be shipped out on that day. Orders received after 2pm will be processed and shipped the following weekday. Orders placed over a holiday will be processed during normal business hours the next business day after the holiday.
Delivery and Shipping Fee
Orders from the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii will be shipped by UPS only, which means any order you place will only be delivered to you upon UPS hours. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes. We currently do not offer Free Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii. Shipping to these locations will occur via UPS Ground and rates will be displayed at Checkout.
We are currently not shipping to Canada.
We offer free shipping on orders of $150 or more. If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping fee will be shown on the address-filing page once the order is settled. Unfortunately we are unable to offer Free Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
If you ask to change the address after the order has been shipped, we cannot guarantee that your order will be updated. In addition, you are responsible for all possible risks and expenses caused by changing the address after the order has been shipped. When you place an order, be sure to enter the correct name, address, and contact information so that we can deliver your items successfully.
BuyIMMI assumes no responsibility for delayed or rejected orders due to the following reasons:
Order and Logistics Tracking
After the order is shipped, you will receive a notification email containing your order number and tracking information. You can click the link and check your package shipment status.
Tracking Your Order
1. Log in to you BuyIMMI account and check “My Orders”
2. Contact BuyIMMI Support (email email@example.com)
As BuyIMMI products are generally quite valuable, please inspect the package upon delivery. If it’s damaged or deformed, do not sign the delivery or open the package. In such cases, please contact BuyIMMI Support.
1. How do I track my order status if I don’t have a BuyIMMI account?
2. After I place an order, how do I change my order before shipment?
The nation, product quantity, category, and color cannot be changed once an order has been placed. If you need to change these details, please cancel the order and purchase again.
Due to different states and cities having different tax rates, we do not allow our customers to change the city, state, or ZIP code after the order has been placed when the order is paid for via credit card or bank transfer. If the order is paid for via Paypal, no changes can be made since the payment service provider verifies shipping address information before they approve payment.
3. How do I cancel after I have submitted the order, but it has not shipped?
If your order has not been shipped, you can log in to your BuyIMMI account and cancel your order in “My Orders” on the BuyIMMI Store. If your order has been shipped, you cannot cancel it. Please contact the customer service team to apply for a sales return. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Are there shipping charges for repeated delivery, rejected packages, or returned packages without reason?
Yes. The consignee will be responsible for extra delivery charges if delivery failures are caused by the consignee. Shipment charges for returned products because of order cancellation or package rejection after the goods have been shipped will be at the consignee’s own expense and will be deducted from the refund. Shipment charges for returns without reason will be at the customer’s expense, and will be deducted from the refund.
5. Under circumstances will the BuyIMMI Store cancel an order unilaterally?
The BuyIMMI Store sells and ships products to end-user customers only. You may not commercially distribute, publish, license, or resell any products or services obtained from the BuyIMMI Store. We reserve the right to cancel your order and refund the original account if we detect one of the following violations before the goods are shipped out or signed for:
1) Ordered products exceed the purchase limit with the same BuyIMMI account;
2) A single account does not violate the purchase restriction, but an individual is determined (through payment account, delivery address, IP address, contact number, or other methods) to be linked to numerous accounts which cumulatively violate the purchase restriction.
3) BuyIMMI receives notification from the credit card issuer or PayPal that the transaction was somehow fraudulent.
4) BuyIMMI determines that the purchase was made through improper means or finds evidence that the order was not made legally.